1. If desired, please call the Admissions Office at 281.331.0086 to schedule an appointment to tour the Living Stones Christian School campus.
2. To begin the initial application process, go to lscs.org and click on the Admissions tab. Next, you will select the Online Application tab > apply now > create an account. At this point, you will submit your information to create your username and password. Please fill out the Online Application and submit with your application fee. School records and transcripts along with current immunization records must be sent or brought directly to the school.
3. After your submission is complete, the Director of Admissions will review the application and contact you at the appropriate time to schedule academic placement testing for your student with a member of the LSCS faculty on site at the school campus.
4. Once your child has completed testing, you will be contacted by the Admissions Office to set up an interview to come and meet with our Principal.
5. Upon completion of the interview process and once the applicant is accepted through Admissions, you will once again be contacted by the Admissions Office and instructed to proceed to the next step in the process which is Online Enrollment. The RenWeb system will prompt you through the final steps necessary to complete your enrollment documents and submit your enrollment fee. Additionally, if there are any supplemental documents which need to be submitted, those will need to be forwarded on to the Admissions Office to secure your child's enrollment in Living Stones Christian School.